How to paint lord Ganesha , beginners acrylic painting real-time tutorial
Hey hey happy Creatives,
I hope you all are doing great !!
I am so excited to bring for you a little acrylic painting tutorial of Lord Ganesha on the special occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi 2018. Hope you will enjoy it. Cant wait to see your version of it !!
- The list of all the materials used and a link from where you can buy them is all given BELOW.
- ENJOY 30% OFF on the first month of the monthly art classes at Artyshils Art Academy on the special occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi CLICK HERE TO ENROLL .
- Please feel free to SHARE this post if you enjoy this tutorial.
- YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS , so do share your views in the comments.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT ANYTHING , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME AND I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP.
- Share your Lord Ganesha painting with me HERE.
FEEL FREE TO RECREATE THIS PAINTING FOR THE JOY OF PAINTING AND FOR PERSONAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE ONLY.
NO COMMERCIAL USE ALLOWED. ALL RIGHTS OF THIS ART ARE © ARTYSHILS ART ACADEMY
Here is a list of all the materials used in this painting and where you can buy them.
Gallery wrapped canvas :- https://amzn.to/2QbAuHl
Pencil color for drawing :- https://amzn.to/2NpTbsg
Acrylic paints I suggest beginners to buy :- https://amzn.to/2M8Qre4
( All the expensive colors that I use are all available in the above box and in amazing Camlin quality )
Brushes I am using :- https://www.artyshils.com/acrylic-painting-brushes/
Palette and rough cloth.
Exact paints I am using :-
Amsterdam Acrylics quinacridone rose :- https://amzn.to/2QbB1sP
Winsor and newton crimson red :- https://amzn.to/2Qd7NKj
Winsor and newton ultramarine blue :- https://amzn.to/2M9jcYp
Winsor and Newton Cadmium yellow :- https://amzn.to/2QbSu4f
Winsor and newton permanent green deep :- https://amzn.to/2QaFPPh
Daler and Rowney white gesso :- https://amzn.to/2NUVVuJ
Thankyou so so much for being till here and watching this video. Your presence here really matters to me and so do your views and opinions. So please do let me know what you think about this tutorial in the comments below.
Hope you have a wonderful day ahead.